Are you currently open?
Yes indeed! You can shop in-store, as well as either online or by telephone with free shipping, local delivery and curbside pick up.
You can speak with a stylist who will give you advice, email or text you photos, and deliver the goodies to your car.
Is it safe to try on clothes?
We follow all CDC guidelines, including the wearing of masks, hand sanitation, careful packaging, credit card processing by phone, and complete steaming of garments after trying on inside and out.
Are all your products online?
We wish! It's an enormous job to keep all our in store styles up to date on the website. We have made great progress during the closure, and will keep adding more products as they arrive. That is why if you don't see what you are looking for online, we encourage you to call a stylist. They will have thorough knowledge of the complete inventory, the fit, and the fabrics. We would love to help you put an entire outfit together!
What kind of products do you carry?
We pride ourselves with the ability to dress you for just about any type of event. An afternoon on the boat, weddings, graduation, date nights, parties, or relaxing at home. We are also bringing in a beautifully curated selection of affordable gifts.
- We carry shoes, boots, sandals, and sneakers
- Several brands of jewelry, including artisan made
- Jackets and winter coats
- Sweaters including cashmere
- Casual and dressy tops
- Dresses, skirts, pants, jumpsuits
- Handbags and belts
- Gloves, scarves and wraps
- Lingere, including bras, thongs, bikinis, slips, cami's, shape wear, and night wear.
- Note cards, journals, jewelry wipes, Sweater Stones and other sundries.