Laura Jean's Top Moments of 2015
With our 10th anniversary year coming to an end, we're happy to say that we've accomplished so much!
Whether it was getting involved with the Volvo Ocean Race or earning features in the press, we are incredibly thankful to our community of friends, our neighbors in the Newport and, of course our amazing customers for making 2015 count!
1. Volvo Ocean Race's Newport Storefront Window Competition- We earned First Place for Best Use Of Volvo Ocean Race Colors And/Or Theme!
2. Providence Journal asks "5 Questions with Laura Flynn of Newport's Laura Jean"- Thanks to Jenna Pelletier for this amazing feature on the store! In case you missed the article, you can read it here.
3. Photoshoots at Sweet Berry Farm and Fort Adams- We are still over the moon with all of these beautiful photos that not only show off our favorite outfits, but also picturesque Newport living. Shoutout to our models, our photographer and everyone else who helped out for making these possible!
4. Laura Jean Lands in Vogue July 2015- Gina looks stunning striking a pose by The Coronet at the International Yacht Restoration School (IYRS)!
5. The 10th Anniversary Party- Last, but certainly not least, our 10th anniversary bash was so much fun! We were glad to have so many people stop by, catch up and say hello on a beautiful Newport summer day. Our ballerinas from Island Moving Company show how effortless the AG Contour 360 Denim truly is!